How To Share Your Knowledge And Skills To More Professionals
Discover how quickly you can build your reputation online drawing more students to your classes
Are you having problems filling your classes? Your techniques produce great results and yet you are not reaching the potential students who can use it in their practices?
You have tried advertising and social media and it hasn’t worked.
It’s not your fault. There are so many schools for the different therapies and techniques available it is easy to get lost. They may not even realise that you are right on their doorstep!
My Pet’s Review has the solution. Here we share the resources to explain the therapies and techniques to the pet professionals and provide a platform for you to showcase your school and grow your reputation.
You can have a School listing set up on My Pets Review in 15 minutes getting your business seen locally and nationally instantly.
Your satisfied graduates can quickly and easily leave reviews about your school and course boosting your reputation and position in the listings.
Imagine what it would be like to see the great reviews about your school making your email account and phone ring with new potential students.
For years other businesses have been promoted, reviewed and have successfully increased their client base through review websites. Just look at CheckaTrade and RatedPeople. Yet this is the ONLY review website to serve animal therapists and practitioners in the UK.
- Build your reputation – receive reviews from your happy graduates and respected peers. The higher your review score, the higher you are placed on the search lists.
- Give students confidence in your skills and knowledge – it’s effortless to become Verified so that new students can quickly and easily see that you are fully qualified, insured and align with their needs.
- Share your unique techniques and values – So that potential students can find a school that aligns with their own values.
- I also support your graduates – they can get 50% off a paid listing if they apply within 3 months of graduating and be Verified as a member of your professional association
- Be showcased at national pet shows – My Pets Review has already secured its exhibition stand at The Family Pet Show and The National Pet Show with Discover Dogs London, Dog Fest, Crufts and more in the pipeline. Where we go, we take you with us!
I am a canine massage and holistic therapist and I spent months researching the different schools to find the ones that just fit right with my goals. I found out later how many other schools I had missed out on and didn’t manage to check out. I also know from personal experience that the best way to build a good reputation is through word of mouth.
DEFRA and The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons have stated in their Review of Minor Procedures Regime summary of findings published March 2015 regarding the veterinary musculoskeletal sector;
“The fundamental message is that the end-user should be able to make an informed choice ie be able to choose an appropriately competent person to provide the required service and stay within the law. This should include:
– An ability for the animal owner to choose a suitably qualified technician. In the survey of horse owners most (2/3) say that they used word of mouth to choose a practitioner; although 1/5 say they did receive a veterinary referral.
– A means for the owner to check the qualification of their service provider – and to know what this denotes – to avoid being confused or misled. The BEVA (British Equine Veterinary Association) survey found there to be in the region of 50 qualifications at present.”
The Local Consumer Review Survey 2017 conducted by BrightLocal have also found that;
“85% of customers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations”
Silver business listing
- Receive reviews on your business listing so others can see how great you really are
- Become a Verified listing – Improve customer confidence in your services and have your credentials Verified to be able to show the Verified logo with your listing
- Extended listing description (250 characters long) with 3 photos or logos
- Easy map search functionality
- Full contact details listed
- Direct link to your website listed
- Get your social media links listed including Facebook and Twitter so they can follow you and your success stories with your clients
- Free facility for potential students to message you directly so you can start working together straight away
- Free event listing facility to promote your talks, demonstrations, fundraisers and educational workshops
- Unlimited editing of all of your listings – because things do change
- Full listing description (unlimited characters long) with 5 photos or logos to expand your visible profile
- Add a video link so that potential students can fully connect with you
- Highlighted as a Featured School listing – stand out from the crowd with a Featured Banner on your listing
- Listing promoted on the Search Homepage as well as the Article pages sidebar for greater visibility to potential clients in your area
- Have your promotional material shown on the My Pets Review stands at National Pet Shows
- Become a My Pets Review Spotlight once a year in the Articles section and our social media – a chance to tell your story and build a greater connection with potential students
You can secure a Silver Business Listing for only £40 per year
That’s right, for the price of one consultation you can have a year’s worth of Local and National advertising on My Pets Review!
If you fancy upgrading to the Gold Business Listing, you can sign up for £95 per year. Perfect for established training schools and practices looking to expand your reach.
If after your first year you are not completely satisfied, you can easily cancel your listing with no pressure to stay.
P.S. My Pets Review is the ONLY online review website for animal therapy practitioners in the UK and is an easy one-stop site for potential students to find a training school they trust. Research has shown that “85% of customers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations”. You can build your business and reputation both Locally and Nationally and become the first one they call to help build their business.